Sunday, March 25, 2012

What's Good?

HARRY POTTER
 
     This is my favorite series by so far. No other series that I have read can match these. I just love the way that Rowling ties all of the books together. Every single thing in every book had some kind of significance that comes out later. The seventh and last book is really the one that nails everything down. 
     Also, every time that reread the series, it has been 8 times now, I learn something new, or make a connection I never did before. There is just so much packed into them, it's ridiculous. I can never just put them down, once I start I finish that book in a couple of days, usually less. Then, when I do finish it, I run upstairs, grab the next one and start reading that one. I will continue to read them despite the fact that I know what is going to happen.
     They are classic books, and whenever I have kids, I will have them read that series or I'll read it to them if they can't read yet. Anyone who hasn't read them, slash thinks they are dumb, I tell you, don't say that until you have read them, because you wont say that afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment