Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mark Twain's Wit

Age

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain
    I like this quote because I agree with it so much. When I saw this quote, I immediately thought of my grandpa. He is over 70 and still runs almost everyday and enters a lot of runs around here, most of the time he is the winner only because he is the only one in his age group. But because he doesn't think of his age, it doesn't matter. He can do whatever he puts his mind to, within reason. I hope someday that I will be like that. I will still be doing everything I love, despite my age. I know I may get sad sometime when I'm older that I am getting too old too fast, but then I'm going to try to remember this quote, because it's the truth. Mind over matter and I will do whatever I want, within reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment