Sunday, November 13, 2011

Connection to Nature- Wind

WIND



     So when I looked outside today, the first thing I noticed was the wind, for it was an extremely windy day. In turn, I picked wind to write about:
     Wind is like my moods. Sometimes I feel happy and it is like light wind on a slightly warm day. It is just enough to cool down the temperature to make it a perfect day. Other times I feel emotions, good or bad, boiling up inside of me, growing bigger and bigger but never showing on the outside. This is like the times when the wind is nonexistent right before a big storm. And when the wind finally starts, there is no stopping it until it blows itself right out after the storm is done. That wind in the storm is when my emotions come out from inside all at once. Just as the wind is very versatile, my emotions are very versatile as well. 

1 comment:

  1. That picture is really cool! It is also a really good comparison.

    ReplyDelete