Sunday, May 13, 2012

Last Blog of the Year

Last Blog!

     I think blogging was a good experience. It kind of allows you to write about what you feel is important. I enjoyed the Having Your Say blog because we got to write about basically what we wanted to. I didn't enjoy so much during the blogs that we had class specific blogs. I would have enjoyed to blog about more things like the Having Your Say. Also, I did not like the blog where we had to complete the story, I am not a very good creative writer and that just wasn't my cup of tea. That is only my opinion though, I know many people enjoyed writing that blog. I feel like I gave a solid effort on my blogs. There may have been a few that I didn't enjoy and didn't do as well on as a result, but for the majority I took my time while writing them, making sure I knew what I was talking about before writing them. These blogs taught me about other ways to express yourself. They help you get your ideas onto the page in front of you so you can understand yourself better, as cliche as that may sound. I think this blogging is a great idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment